Surf and Turf

5/26/2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This afternoon I took the shuttle bus down to the Hermosa Fiesta Fair.  Yay!! -- the official start of summer!  I bought this ceramic switch plate to go in my bathroom by the new vanity.  Yeah, I know.  You're shocked.

 And then this afternoon David finished the remodel in the guest bedroom.  (Well, almost.  Still need to redo the baseboards now.)  I had black and white sheer curtain panels that I was planning to use for a party next year, (yes, you read that right...NEXT year) but decided to put them up since this room needed the window treatments sooner than later.  So now I either have to go buy black and white bedding to match, or buy a different color of curtains.  Or just leave them because I'll get busy with other stuff.


1 comment:

  1. love the curtains and the light switch thingie!! i miss that fair...

    ReplyDelete