Surf and Turf

5/31/2012

Black & White

I spent most of the day yesterday redecorating the guest room.  It was time for a change.  I had a few of the "accessories" already, but they needed to be painted black.  So while they dried, I went shopping to get the bedding and more black fabric.
While at Bed, Bath & Beyond - looking for something to use my 20% off coupon on - I saw the cutest blinged-out wastebasket.  But I wasn't willing to spend that much ($50!), so I got a cheaper one and then blinged it myself when I got home.  (Please say you can see it well enough in the photo.)
I have been off from work all this week.  (Obviously.)  Let's see . . . what to do today . . . .



2 comments:

  1. What - you didn't replace the carpet to match??

    It looks awesome, like a new room!

    ReplyDelete