Surf and Turf

7/17/2011

Florida trip

I spent last week in Florida with these three little cuties. (and their parents too)


Jessica is such a good big sister to little Benjamin. She starts kindergarten next month and will be sorely missed by her brothers. She kept me entertained all week with her story telling (made up completely on the fly), dancing and singing in Spanish. Her version of Spanish. Hilarious!

Chandler is armed and dangerous. (We had way too much fun with those water guns.)

The boys.

Getting a picture of a newborn smiling was just random dumb luck.

Is that the cutest little face??


Jessica is more tech savvy than I am. (I can't even compete with kindergartners anymore!) I think Benjamin should just get used to being posed for pictures. With dolls.



Chandler was my little buddy. We read books and told stories all week. And the kid is a fish in the pool! {And the day I left, I found him unpacking my suitcase with a vengeance. How sweet is that??}

The week went by quickly and it was hard to leave. When you're with the kids 24/7, you get attached. And then it makes it so hard to leave and there are tears. Mostly mine. But thanks for letting me come and play!

1 comment:

  1. They had so much fun all week! We were all sad to see you go. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete