Surf and Turf

1/22/2012

We're going to a huki-lau

In preparation for attending a luau, I have two choices of footwear. The ones below are super cute, but I need an outfit to match them. Dang -- shopping! (you know I'm being facetious, right??)

Carly gave me the following shoes for Christmas knowing that I was in an Aloha state of mind. How cute are they?? Perfect! And they match an outfit I already have.

These are not my "Hawaiian" nails, but just what I did yesterday. Probably would look better if my nails were longer. And if I was ambidextrous.


A hui hou
(Till we meet again)

3 comments:

  1. Jessica saw just these pictures and was like, "is that Grandma?" I asked her how she knew, and she said, "because she's always so fancy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'm now itching to do my nails!!! (super cute!) And to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need you to give me a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete